The 4 Most Important Pages on Your Website in 2013

Unlock Enrollment in Create Awesome Online Courses

Unlock the Offer!
Featured On

OK, so we have all heard about the 80/20 rule (or 90/10 rule). 20% of your efforts create the most results and the other 80% are just filler/distraction.

How does this apply to your website? Which pages should you be paying the MOST attention to (and why)?

I’ve got a special guest expert today – Clay Collins, co-founder of LeadBrite – who was OBSESSED over answering this question (and don’t worry, he has a concrete answer). And by obsessed, I mean he has spent hundreds of hours researching, testing, and tweaking it. He knows his stuff.

In fact, here is exactly what Clay told me when we discussed what we were talking about today for you guys:

Why only four pages on your website should receive the bulk of your attention, energy, and focus (if you focus on these four pages, you can ignore almost all the others and still increase profits). This is about focus. Pay attention to these four pages and you’ll do great. Ignore them and you’re hosed.

So without further ado, learn about those four pages below in today’s episode.


I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. .

Audio Only Player:


Share This Episode:

Clay CollinsMake Sure to Check Out…

LeadPages – The easiest way to create your own opt-in pages

Also, we mentioned in the interview that we are going to link up screenshots of a lot of things we talked about. Here are those links:

  • Page 01 –
  • Page 02 –
  • Page 03 –
  • Page 04 –

This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:

GoToMyPCAccess your home files. You can access all of your work files, programs and network from wherever you are…whenever you need to. Be prepared. Set up GoToMyPC today. It just takes a few minutes and it’s so easy to use. Epically awesome for mediapreneurs. Want a 45 day free trial (no strings attached)? You got it. Just head over to and you will be off to the races.

Are you interested in learning how to create, promote and profit from your own online course? You gotta check this out.

Want to steal The Rise look? If you are recording interviews/conversations/coaching sessions/whatever on a Mac, make sure to steal how I do it.

Unlock Enrollment in Create Awesome Online Courses

Unlock the Offer!